29-year-old Dianthony Lake has been charged in connection with the triple homicide that took place on 4000 block of Sullivan Ave. The horrific shooting left three dead and four injured. The Circuit Attorney’s Office issued the charges of Murder 1st, Assault 1st, Armed Criminal Action (2cts), and Unlawful Possession of a Firearm.
- WOMAN BEATEN TO DEATH AND DROPPED OFF AT THE HOSPITAL IDENTIFIED
- DEADLY HOUSEFIRE THAT KILLED A MOTHER AND HER 4 KIDS RULED A MURDER SUICIDE
- TEENS IDENTIFIED IN A SOUTH COUNTY TRIPLE SHOOTING THAT LEFT 2 DECEASED
- FIGHT LEADS TO DOUBLE SHOOTING OUTSIDE OF AN OVERLAND BAR
- BRAWL OUTSIDE OF A OVERLAND BAR LEAVES ONE MAN SHOT AND KILLED