29-year-old Dianthony Lake has been charged in connection with the triple homicide that took place on 4000 block of Sullivan Ave. The horrific shooting left three dead and four injured. The Circuit Attorney’s Office issued the charges of Murder 1st, Assault 1st, Armed Criminal Action (2cts), and Unlawful Possession of a Firearm.
- 8 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER TRIES TO STOP HER MOTHER FROM DRIVING DRUNK AND GETS DRAGGED
- MAN INTENTIONALLY ROBS BANK TO GO TO JAIL
- MAN CHARGED WITH CLASS E FELONY SEXUAL ASSAULT
- PARENTS AT HAZELWOOD SCHOOL GET INTO A CONFRONTATION WHILE DROPPING OFF CHILDREN
- 12 ST LOUIS COUNTY OFFICERS HAVE RECENTLY CONTRACTED COVID-19