29-year-old Dianthony Lake has been charged in connection with the triple homicide that took place on 4000 block of Sullivan Ave. The horrific shooting left three dead and four injured. The Circuit Attorney’s Office issued the charges of Murder 1st, Assault 1st, Armed Criminal Action (2cts), and Unlawful Possession of a Firearm.
- DOUBLE SHOOTING OUTSIDE A NORTH CITY GAS STATION LEAVES ONE MAN DEAD
- MARION ‘SUGE’ KNIGHT CIVIL TRIAL IN A DEADLOCK
- WOMAN SHOT AND KILLED IN THE CARR SQUARE NEIGHBORHOOD IDENTIFIED
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE GREATEST
- 3 SUSPECTS CHARGED FOR THE DOUBLE SHOOTING THAT LEFT A MAN AND 1-YEAR-OLD SUMMER REIGHN IN CRITICAL CONDITION