Officials responded to a shooting that occurred at the intersection of Kingshighway and Delmar Blvd. Around 4:20 p.m. a black male was shot and critically injured in his vehicle. He was transported to a near by hospital. As of right now his condition is unknown.
- INFANT SHOT AND CRITICALLY INJURED AFTER GUNMAN OPENS FIRE OUTSIDE HOUSE IN CASTLE POINT
- MANY BELIEVE THAT PAUL MCKEE REBUILDING OF HOME G. PHILLIPS HOSPITAL IS CULTURE APPROPRIATION
- INDIE FILMMAKER ALANA MARIE SELLS OUT HER ROUGH CUT PRIVATE SCREENING OF THE DOCUMENTARY FILM THE KINLOCH DOC
- MAN SHOT AND KILLED IN THE DUTCHTOWN NEIGHBORHOOD MAKES THE 7TH HOMICIDE THIS YEAR
- PEDESTRIAN IN CRITICAL CONDITION AFTER A HIT-AND-RUN