Community

Health & Wellness, Education, Events, Money and More!

T.E.H. REALTY WORKERS GO ON STRIKE

T.E.H. REALTY WORKERS BEGAN TO STRIKE. Today the RSTLNS staff received an overwhelming amount of calls regarding the treatment of tenants and workers. A corporate employee of T.E.H. REALTY went to the site to collect payments for rent in which he was notified that a...

IT’S CHEAPER TO CREATE A BUSINESS THAN BUY A PAIR OF JORDAN’S IN MISSOURI

I know the title may seem confusing but it's true. The average pair of Jordan's cost anywhere from $70-200.00. To create a Limited Liability Company in Missouri the average cost is $51.75 to register online. A website on GoDaddy.com can range from $8-15.00 a month....

I’M LIVING IN HELL

Recently RSTLNS investigated Northwinds Estates which is owned and managed by T.E.H. Realty. Upon inspecting and talking with local residents we were flabbergasted by the conditions residents are enduring. "It's not the apartments fault it's the management company...

REAL STL NEWS STUDENT OF THE WEEK: DEJUAN GRIFFIN

Our Real STL News “Student of the Week” this week goes to Dejuan Griffin, a junior at Harris-Stowe State University. Dejuan who comes from a single parent home, worked extremely hard to set a good example for his three younger brothers. His mother notes that he has...

LOCKED OUT?

We all have our moments where our mind is just somewhere else! Locked out of your vehicle 🚗? Thought you left your keys in the car but you actually lost them and need a new car key? Accidentally left the house with the wrong set of keys 🔑? Your employee/employer...

MOM POSTS UPDATE ON SON WHO’S BATTLING HEROIN ADDICTION, HE’S ACCEPTING HELP ALONG WITH HIS FRIEND

Just days after a post of a Wentzville man battling a heroin and meth addiction went viral, his mother gave a positive update. Jennifer Salfen-Tracy shared a photo to her Facebook page of her son before he was addicted to heroin and what he looked like almost 8...

Four Little Girls: Birmingham 1963

Four Little Girls: Birmingham 1963 By Christina M. Ham This production is a collaboration between The St. Louis Black Repertory Company and COCA. Denise McNair, Carole Robertson, Cynthia D. Morris Wesley, and Addie Mae Collins. This production imagines these four...

CHRIS TUCKER COMES TO STIFEL THEATRE

Best known for playing the role of Detective James Carter in the Rush Hour film series with Jackie Chan. He became a favorite on HBO’s Def Comedy Jam in the 1990s and came to prominence in his first starring role, the 1995 film cult classic Friday starring along- side...

CHANGING THE GAME AND SWITCHING LANES STL ARTIST’S TO WATCH OUT FOR

It's no surprise  that St.Louis has some of the most creative people in the country.  Especially when it comes to all genres of music. Although we have some dope artist's locally its extremely difficult to get the exposure. Traditional radio is oversaturated and bias...

MY BROTHER WAS MURDERED AND I NEED ANSWERS AND ACCOUNTABILITY

On June 9, 2014, Larry Miller was brutally attacked and murdered at Crossroads Correctional Center.  Since the untimely murder, his family is seeking justice and reform in the Missouri Department Of Corrections. During my brief interview with Maria Miller, Larry...

What’s Inside?

LIVE

Live and On-Demand

Top Stories

Read the Latest Updates

News

Local and National News

Entertainment

Keeping a pulse on Entertainment and Fashion

Community

Health & Wellness, Education, Events, Money and More

Real and relevant coverage that matters…

Big Bounce America 2019 | St Louis MO

Big Bounce America 2019 | St Louis MO

Buy Tickets: http://bit.ly/2LkrZt9 Big Bounce America Website: http://bit.ly/2UuJIAZ FAQ'S: http://bit.ly/2LhSnUt ONE TICKET. THREE EXPERIENCES. AN AWESOME DAY OUT! New for 2019, our ‘Access All Areas’ ticket gives you 3 hours of fun on 3 unique attractions! Super Fun...

read more